HAPPY EASTER I hope everyone had a happy easter. Today was very refreshing. I can't think of a better word to describe it. Ha ha. I feel like there's this big weight that has been lifted off my shoulders. I've had issues with this whole Analyn thing for like a super long time and I talked to two of the closest people that I love very dearly and they kinda helped me through it. I don't know. I guess to me, it was so complicated and I kept my guard up. Maybe it was because I kept expecting a blow to hit me and that if I kept my guard up, I could somehow control it. Does that make sense? Okay, ha ha, let's see... in the beginning of all the drama... (someone described it as the "soap opera" kind)... my guard was completely down. I never expected things to hit me so hard. I never expected friendships would blow up in my face... so much gossip would be spread around... distrust of a lot of people... a lot of talk and hatred... just to mention a few. So I built this wall, I put this huge, HUGE wall, around myself and I only let one person in. I questioned everyone's actions, I didn't trust anyone... even those that were close to me. It made me become a very paranoid, and bitter person. I kept thinking that someone was out to get me, someone was always talking about me, someone was always being "fake" around me or that someone had a "hidden" agenda. Being like this, pushed me away from a lot of people who really cared about me from the beginning. Month by month though, I started breaking off pieces of the wall and started to let a few people back in. I started realizing that things happen for a reason and that the real friends stick by. I also knew that I I'd know who my real friends are in the end. So... anyway, I still had one issue that I couldn't break, and that was with Analyn. It's a weird issue but two people made me realize a lot of things and I think my wall is almost completely down. So... ha ha, I hope everything made sense. So anyway, the homily at church helped too, and It was really nice to get a Happy Easter message from Analyn after church. We kinda sorta had a small conversation through text. It lifted a lot from whatever I was carrying against her off my shoulders. So today was a real Happy Easter for me and I hope it was just the same for you and your family. Have a great day tomorrow at school for those who have it and Happy Cesar Chavez day for everyone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home